For those planning ideas for the up and coming Summer holiday, here are some simple and affordable ideas you can put on your list (most can be found in my project section):
Outdoor creative play idea:
- Make your own Bubble mixture and blow bubbles. Easy Bubble mix.
2. Create your own Fairy Garden or Magical kingdom at the bottom of the garden or Make your own recycled fairy. Make your own magical Garden.
3. Build a den in the garden out of old sheets/ material or cardboard boxes.
4. Make some decorations to add to your garden Easy Fabric garden decorations.
5. Go for a walk/ bike/ scooter ride.
6. Play a game (tennis, football, hide and seek or pretend you are on an adventure i.e. go on a bear hunt).
7. Water play ( dunk in a padding pool, create boats to race(see projects), water fight etc).
8. Sand play.
9. Chalk drawings.
10. Create a Mud kitchen.
11. Create a bug hotel or bird house/ nest.
12. Have a teddy bear picnic.
Simple and affordable Summer rainy day ideas:
- Create something arty/ crafty (see projects).
- Do some cooking How to make your own Simple cupcakes..
- Explore science (see projects).
- Watch a DVD with popcorn.
- Make a summer activity jar An activity Jar for the school Holidays. .
- Play some games.
- Create a story.
- Have a themed day (see rainy day page / projects).
- Build a Den.
- Have a teddy bear picnic indoors.
- Read a book (create your own summer holiday reading challenge or join in the library challenge).
- Create your own mini world to play with (out of Lego, playmobil, dinosaurs, cars, dolls, junk modelling etc).
- Playdough (Make your own), modelling clay or Sand clay.
- Draw, colour and/or paint a picture.
- Do some activity/colouring books.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.