Wooden Boat .
This project can be creative easily by older children or younger children with a little help. It is very affordable and easy. We made this for an ‘Under the sea’ birthday party. The boat look greats and we are yet to see if it floats.
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t as long as you think and is a quick simple fun woodwork project.
Time: Approx. 1hr to make and decorate.
You will need:
- Some scrap wood.
- Glue or nails.
- Some Felt tips, permanent pens or paints.
- Create out of scrap wood a boat of your choice, we used 3 blocks to create a tug like boat.
- Nail or Glue the wood together.
- Sandpaper down to create a smooth finish.
- Decorate however you wish, we used a mixture of paint, pens and stickers.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.