This project is easy, A quick – no cook soft and silky play dough which provides a calming and creative activity for children leading to promoting them to play. It also offers a fun opportunity for children to explore texture and by adding conditioner it adds a smell allowing them to explore their senses with a sensory experience. They can explore their imagination, develop their hand-eye co-ordination whilst improve their fine motor skills
How to make.
Level: Easy. Cost: Little.
Enjoyment: We had fun with this project.
Time: Approx 10 minutes to make and 20 minutes playing. (After first play we popped in a zip sandwich bag to hold on to replay with it – Should keep for a few weeks stored at room temperature).
You will need:
- 2 cups of flour.
- 3 tablespoons of Conditioner.
- Food colouring/ Glitter.
- A cup, A bowl, A spoon and a zip bag (if you wish to keep).
- Place Conditioner in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of your chosen food colouring.
- Mix with a spoon.
- Add your flour.
- Mix into a ball – add more flour if sticky.
- Enjoy playing and exploring!
- Store in a bag or tight container.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.