Stained glass Craft stick tropical fish .
This project can be creative easily by older children or younger children with a little help. It is very affordable and easy. The fish look greats in a window.
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a quick affordable fun project.
Time: Approx 10 -15 minutes.
You will need:
- A few craft sticks (4).
- A sheet of Tracing paper.
- Some felt tips or permanent pens.
- Some googly eyes.
- A piece of ribbon/ string.
- Glue the craft sticks together to create a fish shape.
- Tie a piece of ribbon or string to top of the sticks when glue is dry.
- Cut the tracing paper into a diamond shape to cover the inside of the fish and stick to the back.
- Colour a pattern on the back of the fish/ tracing paper with pens.
- Turnover and stick on an eye.
- Hang in a window.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.