This project is really simple, fun for any ages and can be played with after making. You could create a stage for your puppet and perform a puppet show. It is a easy project and you only need a few basic materials:
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had lots of fun with this project. The boys really enjoyed producing puppet shows for us to watch using their sock puppets. I think our next project may well be making a stage for the performances.
Time: Approx 15 minutes.
You will need:
- A clean sock.
- Glue (we used super glue or you can sew on details if you are feeeling more adventurous).
- Pompoms, Felt, pipe cleaners, buttons, eyes, etc.
1.To make your own sock puppet, find a sock.
2. Slip the sock on so your fingers are in the toe area and made a C-shape with your hand.
3. Stick your eyes on above the seams.
4. Add a nose and mouth if you like.
5. Add any other decorations of your choice i.e. wool for hair, felt for ears/mouths.
Enjoy emmas xxx