This project can be creative easily by older children alone or younger children with a little help. The boys pretty much made these alone with little supervising. It is a very affordable and easy project. The finish bunnies on the wall have added a spring/ Easter feel to our house!
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a simple project.
Time: Approx. 10 minutes.
You will need:
- White paper or card cut into a circle and two outer ear shapes.
- Pink paper or card for cheek, nose and inner ears.
- A doiley.
- Some glue / scissors.
- Some felt tips.
1. This is a very simple Project particularly for younger children.
2. All you need is a doiley.
3. with a white piece of card or paper cut in to a circle glued on.
4. Then created two ears out of white paper/card.
5. Cut out and stick some pink card / paper for cheek, nose and inner ears.
6.Use Pens to decorate a face.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2019 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.