This is a project dragged up from the past, (one that I did in my childhood) that I thought the boys would enjoy. Its a very simple and affordable science experiment, that doesn’t take long. The boys were chuffed with the final result and now all teddies have had a snack! We used what we had in the house, though I have been told since cheddars and chipstick packets work better. Maybe we will try them next time.
- Put the oven on to a medium heat to warm up (no fan).
- Wrap the chosen crisp packet in baking paper and place on a tray.
- Place in the oven and watch!
- This will only take a few moments – watch it shrink!
- Remove when it has reached your chosen size.
- Place under a heavy book to flatten out, whilst it cools down.
- Remove and admire!
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2019 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.