Shiny pennies – Can you make a penny look new again?
This project is a really simple physic project to do. It is easy and you only need a few basic materials: Several cups or glasses, Water, Lemon juice, coke cola, tomato sauce, vinegar and some coins.
Q: Can you make a penny look new again?
A: Certain Liquids work as cleaners and easily take the dirt of an old penny.
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had Lots of fun with this experiment. The boys were very impressed and we all enjoy watching over a few days.
Time: Approx 2 minutes plus overnight.
You will need:
- Some cups or glasses.
- Lemon juice
- Coke cola.
- Tomato sauce and vinegar mixed.
- Some coins.
- Fill your chosen containers:
- one – with water .
- one – with lemon juice.
- one – with coke cola.
- one – with tomatoes sauce/vinegar.
- Place your coin or coins in each container, ensuring they are covered.
- Watch and see what happens overnight – it takes a few hours.
- Remove coins and see the final results.
Enjoy emmas xxx