This project is very easy and especially fun for younger children. Though older children can enjoy experimenting with the paints. It offers the chance to experiment with texture, patterns, colours and offers the chances to play with exploring senses : Smell, touch and sight.
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had fun exploring with this project the boys didn’t need much assistance (Only with the cleaning up!!!).
Time: Approx 15 minutes – can be messy so cleaning up may take longer, we used lots of newspaper.
You will need:
A can of Shaving foam.
Paint (Poster, Pen paints).
A container or a tray.
1. Fill a container/ tray with Shaving foam.
2. Pour on some paint in any pattern of your choice (We used paint pens).
3. Place a piece of paper carefully on the top of the foam/paint.
4. Press down gently.
5. pull the paper of gently to see the finish result. REPEAT as many times as you like.
6. Leave to dry – the finish painting will dry, textured and sticky to touch.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.