Boys Rating: 10/10.
Time: 30 minutes.
Mess factor: There will be mess in our case we had red glitter everywhere, which I am still finding around the house “Christmas sparkle”.
For This Project you will need:
- A picture of Santa (self drawn, template of the internet or in our case an old paper bag – see last blog to explain).
- Some card.
- Eyes (if you don’t have any googly eyes – you could just draw some on paper and cut out your own version to stick on).
- A few handfuls of cotton wool for Santa’s hat.
- hole punch.
- String or ribbon to hang.
- Some scrap red/black felt or material for nose and mouth.
- Glitter for Santa hat/coat.
- Pens or stamps to write your message to Santa
- White tissue paper or in our case as we didn’t have any we used a new roll of toilet paper for Santa beard.
- Some Children.
- Cut out your chosen picture of Santa and stick on to card.
- Hole punch the top of the card and tie on some ribbon/ string to be used later for hanging.
- Create some eyes out of your chosen material or use googly eyes, stick onto Santa.
- Place glue on Santa red hat and coat, sprinkle glitter on and shake of excess.
- Glue the rim of Santa hat and the pom-pom, then stick on cotton wool.
- Scrunch up white tissue in to small bits and glue on to beard.
- Cut out a red felt nose and black mouth stick on to Santa.
- Use stamps or write your message to Santa.
Hey presto hopefully you have a beautiful ‘santa stop here’ door sign to hang on display over the Christmas season.
Love emma xxx