Quick and easy musical shakers.
This project is a really simple, quick and affordable to make. It is easy and you only need 4 basic materials: 2x plastic cups, cello tape, stickers and something to go inside to make a noise.
Enjoyment: We had Lots of fun making and playing with these.
Time: Approx 5 minutes.
How to make.
You will need:
- 2 x plastic cups (clear or coloured up to you).
- cello tape.
- Something to go inside – we used up some left over craft sticks and old pipe cleaners from another project but you could use dried pasta or rice, uncooked lentils, small stones, broken sticks etc.
- Choose what you would like to put in your shaker to make the noise.
- Place in one of the cups.
- Place the other cup on top.
- Stick together with cello tape.
- Decorate with stickers.
- Enjoy shaking and making some noise.