I thought I would share this project with you all, as even if I do say so myself I was impressed with the outcome and final piece.
The boys decided that they wanted a playmobil school to add to there playmobil collection. So hey presto we decided we could create one our self!
- We found a old shoe box, using a sponge and grey paint we decorated the building to be.
- We then decorated with some wooden letters (we had some kicking about in our rainy day box).
- We then printed some miniature pictures/school items of the web.
- Created a black board using a sticker we had and craft sticks.
- Then with a knife we cut out some doors/ windows.
- We used a scrap box as a table and some letter I to create mini pencils.
- Plus we created a playground as a extra using a old box for the base and paper straws to create a fence.
It was a lot simpler than its looks, The results were fab and its a piece of junk modelling I am quite happy to keep and not rush to the bin. SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE imaginative arts and craft activity that created a toy to play with.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2019 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.