This project can be creative easily by older children or younger children with a little help. It is very affordable and easy. The shark look greats.
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a quick fun project.
Time: Approx 10 -15 minutes.
You will need:
- 2 paper plates.
- Glue or a staple gun.
- Some Felt tips.
- Some googly eyes.
- A piece of ribbon/ string to hang up if you wish.
- Fold one plate in half and cut out a zig zag shape to create a mouth as shown in photo and decorate.
- Colour in the other plate (the back of the mouth).
- Stick two plates together to make a 3-d shark head.
- Stick on two eyes.
- Create a fin out of the scraps from the cut out mouth and stick on.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole for string to hang.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.