This project is pretty easy and fun for any age. younger children will possibly need some help, whereas the older children can be left to design their own scene.
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had fun with this project, the boys were really creative with their design, The photos don’t do them justice.
Time: Approx. 25 minutes.
You will need:
- 2 X paper plates.
- Some colour card or paper.
- Pens or paints.
- You could add Pompoms, Felt, buttons, eyes, etc. for additional detail.
1. Decorate one of your plates with a sea scene of your choice using card, paper, pen or paints. Just make sure you keep your design central as you will lose any of the outside design when you stick on your frame.
2. Cut out the centre of the other plate to create a frame.
4. Stick the two plates together.
5. Use a hole punch to create somewhere to tie a piece of string to hang.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.