Paper Plate Characters.
A quick, simple and inexpensive Project. For this project you could make any character you wish on a Paper plate – The ones we did are just ideas – hence I have written instruction open to let you create your own ideas.
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had Lots of fun making and thought the animals we created were rather cute.
Time: Approx 30 minutes.
You will need:
- Paper plates.
- Some card plus scrap material, card or tissue paper.
- Cotton wool (If doing sheep).
- Googly eyes.
- Decide what Character you would like to make (We chose to do sheep as we had been to see some lambing with added hearts for valentine day, Plus a Benjamin bunny and a peter rabbit as we had visited willow farm and they are popular in our house).
- Cut out your shapes/ details for your chosen design (ie Arms, legs, face etc) out of card/paper.
- Stick on to your plate and add extras.
emma s xxx