This project can be creative easily by older children or younger children with a little help. The boys pretty much made these alone with little supervising. It is a very affordable and easy cooking project. The finish cookies are very yummy!
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a quick fun cooking project with really yummy results.
Time: Approx 10 minutes prep time and 10 -12 minutes cooking time.
Serves: Approx 18.
You will need:
- 150g softened butter or margarine.
- 110g sugar of your choice.
- 2 large eggs (we used the product ‘no eggs’ due to son having an egg allergy).
- 200g porridge oats.
- 200g plain flour.
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
- 150g of any dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricot your choice whatever in the cupboard).
- 125g chocolate chunks or chip (any).
- Mixing Bowl.
- Ungreased baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 190 C/ fan oven 170 C, gas mark 5, 375 F.
- In the bowl – mix the butter/margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the oats, flour and baking soda. mix well.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add/stir in the dried fruit and chocolate.
- Drop rounded teaspoonful’s of mixture onto ungreased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool down before you enjoy eating.
- Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.