Make your own recycled fairy.
Make your own Fairy using simple recycled materials.
You will need:
- A bottle cork.
- 2 x Googly eyes.
- A milk bottle lid.
- A few pipe cleaners.
- Paper, card or fabric.
- Tissue paper/ pom pom.
- Colour the milk bottle lid which will be your fairy base if you wish with a permanent marker or paint.
- Stick the cork to your bottle lid with glue or double sided tape.
- Cut out the paper/card/fabric to make your own dress. Any way you wish a simple circle with a slit to make a cone works.
- Stick the dress on to the cork.
- Create the hair, by scrunching tissue paper in to little balls and stick on to the cork to create any hair style you wish.
- Then create your fairies face with two eyes and a pen to create a smile.
- Create your fairies wings out of the pipe cleaners leave a little bit approx. 2cm so that you can wrap/tie wings to cork.
- Cut out some decorations for your fairies dress using card/paper/fabric : Hearts, flowers or polka dots.
Find somewhere to stick your masterpiece to create some fairy magic in your house!Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.