How to make your own Simple cupcakes.
You will need:
A large mixing bowl.
12 paper cake cases.
A 12 hole baking tin.
A wooden spoon.
100g (4oz) margarine or soft butter.
100g(4oz) caster sugar.
2 eggs (or 1 large banana).
100g (4 oz) Self raising flour.
Extras- flavours to play with If you wish: 1tsp Vanilla essence, 150g chocolate chips (add 2 tsp cocoa powder for chocolate cupcakes), 100g Raisons, 1 tsp ginger or cinnamon.
Plus if you wish – Icing/decorations (sweets/sprinkles).
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C (fan 180 C / gas mark 6).
- Put all the ingredients into the bowl and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture into the cases. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 mins (cakes should be risen and golden brown).
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- If you wish decorate – with your chosen icing and decorations.
Enjoy emmas xxx