How to make your own Simple cookies.
You will need:
A large mixing bowl.
A cookie cutter.
A baking tin.
A wooden spoon/ fork.
100g (4 oz) margarine or soft butter.
50g (2 oz) caster sugar.
100g (4 oz) Plain flour.
Plus if you wish – Icing/decorations (sweets/sprinkles).
(Makes approx – 15 cookies).
Extras flavouring to play with If you wish: 1tsp Vanilla essence, 150g chocolate chips (add 2 tsp cocoa powder for chocolate cookies), 100g Raisons, 1 tsp ginger or cinnamon.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C (fan 160 C / gas mark 4).
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the Flour and any extra flavouring if chosen.
- Roll into small balls (Walnut size) and use a fork to flatten.
- Place on a tray (no need to line/ grease the tray).
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 mins.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- If you wish decorate- with your chosen icing and decorations.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.