Easy Fabric garden decorations.
This activity is fun to do whilst sitting in the garden and is perfect for the summer for all ages.
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had Lots of fun chilling in the garden making these.
Time: Approx 15 – 30 minutes.
You will need:
- 2 sticks found in the garden or out and about (you could use straws if you rather though not as easy to weave around).
- Strips of ripped scrap fabric.
1. Create a cross out of your sticks.
2. Take one strip of fabric and knot one end around the two sticks to join.
3. Weave in and out of the sticks as much or as little as you wish. Tie a knot at the end around one stick.
4. Create a hanging loop to hand somewhere in your garden.
Enjoy emmas XXX
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.