Create a Simple Play mat.
The boys came up with this idea all on their own, they wanted to create a land for their playmobil people. You could create any idea to support your child’s interest : Fairy land, roads for playing cars, train tracks, dinosaur land etc.
Enjoyment: Lots and the boys loved the whole design process and then playing with it.
Time: 30 Mins – 1 Hour plus endless playing time.
Mess Factor: Its paint need I say it will be messy.
You will need:
- A large piece of Paper or card or several sheets stuck together.
- Pens, pencils, crayons, paints – your choice.
How to make:
There is not much-needed to describe this one.
- Grab yourself a large piece of paper or several smaller ones stuck together.
- With pens, pencil, crayons or paints design your own choice of scene, mini world, land or world.
- Add some props/toys to assist with playing – If you’re feeling really creating you could make the additional props out of junk modelling. We chose to make houses out of lollipop sticks. (This idea will shortly be hot of the press and will be added to my project page for you to see).
- Then most importantly get playing!