This project can be creative easily by older children or younger children with a little help. It is very affordable and easy. My two boys really enjoyed playing ‘catch a sea creature’ which we created for our ‘Under the sea’ birthday party.
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a quick fun project.
Time: Approx 30 minutes plus playing time.
You will need:
• A paddling pool or you could use a plastic toy or cardboard box.
• some fish pictures cut out (we printed some of the internet and laminated them, however you could just draw some on card).
• A Straw or stick.
• magnets (you can get these at your local craft shop).
• optional stones, shells for decoration to make the paddling pool look like a rock pool.
1. Create some fish/ undersea creatures and add a magnet piece.
2. Make a fishing rod : we tied some string on to a straw and then attached a metal washer.
3. Blow up your paddling pool and create a scene.
4. Put your under the sea creatures in.
5. Start fishing (you can make up challenges once they have got bored with just catching anything. I.e. can you collect them in a certain order or can you find me?).
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.