Bottle top pictures.
In our house recently we have been obsessed with collecting bottle tops in our junk modelling bag – so we thought we’d turn them in to art on an old pizza base.
How to make.
Cost: Zero apart from the glue and card as we used a recycled pizza base and old bottle tops.
Enjoyment: We had Lots of fun making and thought the animals we created were rather cute.
Time: Approx 30 minutes.
You will need:
- A recycled pizza base.
- Some card plus scrap material, card or tissue paper.
- Bottle tops.
1. Paint your pizza base with your chosen colour (We used poster paint with a small amount of PVA glue to help stick to base) and leave to dry.
2. Stick your bottle top on to some card if creating a mini animal or a background for your chosen design. (We did fish, turtles, space rocket, and a boat).
3. Cut into your chosen design i.e turtle body or fish tail if creating a mini animal or Arrange in to chosen picture.
4. Stick on to pizza base and decorate. We used card, pens and stickers.
5. Add extra scenery out of old scraps.