Alien Pencil pots.
This project is more fun for older children, as younger children will possibly need some help. We personally made Aliens (though they could be mistaken for monsters). You could make anything your imagination allows:
How to make.
Enjoyment: We had fun with this project though we did need some help.
Time: Approx 15 minutes.
You will need:
- An old pot of your choice (we used a baked bean tin).
- Something to form your base it could be Felt, card, paper, material, foil etc. (we used an old sun visor) .
- You could add Pompoms, Felt, buttons, eyes, Pipe cleaners etc. for additional detail.
- Scissors/ Glue.
- Cover your chosen pot/ tin with a base.
- Make a basic head and/or body shape out of your chosen decorative pieces – cutting and sticking.
- Your choice, your design!
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.