Paper plate sticker fish .
This project can be creative easily by children of any age with little help. It is very affordable and easy. We made these as part of an ‘Under the sea’ birthday party. The finished fish looked great.
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a quick fun project.
Time: Approx 10 -15 minutes.
You will need:
- One paper plate, we used colour but you could decorate some white ones if you rather.
- Stickers of your choice.
- A sheet of card.
- Some Felt tips or permanent pens (optional for any extra detail).
- One googly eyes.
- Cut a mouth out of your plate. Use the piece cut out to create the fin.
- Cut a tail of your choice out of card or paper.
- stick on an eye.
- Decorate however you wish with stickers or pens.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2018 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.