This project can be creative easily by older children alone or younger children with a little help. The boys pretty much made these alone with little supervising. It is a very affordable and easy project. The finish sheep on the wall have added a spring feel to our house!
How to make.
Enjoyment: This doesn’t take very long and is a simple project.
Time: Approx. 10 minutes.
You will need:
- A sheet of A4 blue paper or card with a white paper circle glued on.
- Some green paper or card.
- Some Black paper or card for the sheep face, two ears, two feet and to create a spring.
- Some cotton wool.
- Some glue / scissors.
- Some felt tips and stickers.
1. This is a very simple Project particularly for younger children. Take a sheet of A4 blue paper/card with a white circle glued on.
2. Glue cotton wool on to the circle, leaving an area in the middle blank.
3.With two strips of black card criss cross to create a spring stick one end to the middle of the white circle. Then stick a black circle with two ears stuck on to spring to create the 3-d sheep’s face.
4. Add eyes and details to the face.
5. Cut out your grass, two feet and stick on. Add any additional details you wish.
Enjoy emmas xxx
© 2019 by Emmas Creative Love. Powered by WordPress.com. All Rights Reserved.